The Magdalene Voices
Mariaestela – My Story
When I started The Magdalene Voices I promised that I would, from time to time, share my personal story, insight, knowledge, wisdom and revelations… Today is that day…
In this episode of The Magdalene Voices I share a large chunk of my personal story and what got me to where I am currently. And so if you have ever wondered who the person behind the show is here’s your chance to get to know me a little better…
In this episode I share with you:
- My near death experience at 11.
- Why I “left” God at the age of 14.
- How A Course in Miracles found me and the huge part Marianne Williamson played in it.
- The serendipity I experienced when I had to find a place to stay when in California for 3 months in 2012.
- My journey through dark nights and rude awakenings.
- What, if anything, I would change.
- What I find to be the missing piece in the current rise of the Divine Feminine.
- – and much, much more…
Mentioned in this episode
- Foundation for Inner Peace, which I mistakenly call it. It is actually Foundation for A Course in Miracles FACIM.org I mean.
*Please note that the links marked with * above are affiliate links and that I may, should you choose to purchase one or more of the books, receive a commission. If you wish to avoid this, google the titles and authors rather than clicking the link.
Watch The Video
Listen to the Podcast
Loved what you heard? Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
More about Mariaestela
Spiritual Business Mentor, Catalyst & Facilitator for Soulful Entrepreneurs and Magdalenes Rising.
I am here to help facilitate and catalyze the expression of your soul‘s purpose in your life and business.
As a mentor for soulful entrepreneurs I hold a sacred space for truth, honesty, love and expansion from within. So that you may experience the liberation of what binds you, heal what holds you, transform what tears at you, reclaiming what was never lost and expanding purposefully into your true self.