The Magdalene Voices w. Mariaestela
God – the field of infinite potentiality
Reading really anything that Pam’s written is like sitting down with a great friend, having the most light-hearted conversation about things that often are taken too seriously.
– and it was the same, joining her in Sacred Conversation for this beautiful episode of The Magdalene Voices.
Pam has an ability to weave quantum physics and spirituality in a way that makes it completely relatable, down to earth and most importantly easy to understand, making it fun, light and joyous, as it should be.
So often God gets made into this serious figure of doom, gloom and judgement, when it’s really nothing the most radiant Source of love.
In this conversation you’ll hear Pam and I talk about:
- God as the most loving Source of all that is
- What is the field of infinite potentiality.
- How we animate into our lives that which we bring our thoughts to.
- How most of us live in a problem state rather than a state of possibility.
- Human Beings as co-creators.
- The “Whoppers” Pam details in her book.
- The tiny idea of God that we have created.
- God as electricity.
- Whether you can ask too much of God.
- Why Pam believes Yeshua was crucified.
- How to “turn on” God.
- The genderfication of God.
- Creating a different algorithm for your life.
- – and much more…
Mentioned in this episode
More about Pam Grout
As an explorer on the frontiers of magic and enchantment, Pam Grout has served as an extra in a zombie movie, composed a country and western song, created a TV series and communed with Maasai warriors, Turkish sultans and Inti the Ecuadorian Sun God.
For a living (and she always wonders why that’s most people’s number one question), she writes books (17, at last count including the international bestseller, E-Squared: 9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments to Prove your Thoughts Create Your Reality) and articles for such places as CNN Travel, Huffington Post and People magazine.