Mariaestela in Sacred Conversation w. L’Erin Alta
Powerful Pleasure is how L’Erin described our Sacred Conversation and I couldn’t agree more. Joining for this Sacred Conversation was SO powerful.
Within just a few short minutes L’Erin had blown my mind several times with her insight and take on things. I’m not sure what I’d imagined this conversation to be like, only that I’d been called to invite her in.
This is not your average “do this and that” conversation. L’Erin shares some resonating truths and wisdom that’s bound to inspire and empower you.
In this episode you’ll hear L’Erin share and us talk about:
- What boundaries are.
- The parts honor, truth and judgement play.
- How to honor your boundaries.
- Boundaries on a both personal and collective level.
- Personal responsibility.
- Sovereignty and claiming your space.
- How honouring what you know is crucial.
- – and much, much more…
Mentioned in this episode
- The Dangerous Old Woman (Myths and Stories of the Wise Woman Archetype) by Clarissa Pinkola Estes.
- L’Erin’s Masterclass Brave Boundaries for Empaths.
- The Magdalene Rising Mastermind. For souldriven, heart based entrepreneurs wanting a safe and sacred space for expansion, growth, accountability, clarity and support.
More about L’Erin Alta
L’Erin Alta is a Personal Growth Facilitator for women. Through workshops, retreats, and 1:1 intensives, she teaches women how to stand in the brilliance of their own light, so they always feel seen for who they really are and not just what they do. The goal of her work is for more women how to harness their own power and live boldly in their personal truths.
Known for burning down the stale, fluffy, boring “self-help” formulas and helping women ignite true personal liberation. Her workshops, retreats and 1-on-1 intensives have been called, “transformation temples for unruly, soulful women”.
She believes loss, grief and pain are healing initiations and if honored, they will fortify you, bringing you through the shadows into the light of your soul. Using movement, meditation, ritual, art and ancient practices, L’Erin guides women on a spiritual journey, helping them surrender their facades, shed their fears and finally come home to themselves.
The essence of her work is distilled to freedom – supporting you in finding it, cultivating it, living it.
Because your power is in this moment. In this breath. In this one courageous, against-all-odds, bravely true…Yes.